LEASE END – WHAT’S NEXT?
We understand you may have questions regarding your BMW Lease. We are here to assist you with a proactive process that has been installed to guide you throughout the lifecycle of your lease until the end – or even perhaps into a new beginning.
Turn In Lease for Another BMW:
At BMW of Riverside we have a great selection of New and Certified Pre-Owned BMWs to choose from. When you turn in your current BMW Lease and get into another at BMW of Riverside you will receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Retention Rewards Pricing
- $500 towards certain Lease End damages
- BMW Financial Services $350 Lease Disposition Fee and Security Deposit may be waived*
Vehicle Inspection Prior To Lease End:
We recommend our clients come in to complete a complimentary Lease End pre-inspection at least 90 days before the end of your BMW Lease.
- A pre-inspection (with a courtesy car wash) could eliminate unforeseen expenses at your maturity date
- We can review loyalty options you may be entitled to. In some cases we can get you out of your current BMW and into an all-new one
Can I buy my BMW at the end of the Lease?
At BMW of Riverside we understand how easy it can be to fall in love with the Ultimate Driving Machine. That’s why we made it easy to buy out and finance your BMW lease. You may even receive special pricing and benefits when you certify your vehicle with BMW of Riverside.
- BMW Certified Pre-Owned Warranty
- Extend BMW Maintenance / Ultimate Care
- The CPO Protection Plan provides coverage up to 6 years/100,000 miles (with an option for 7 years)
I want to turn in my BMW:
Should you decide to turn in your BMW lease, please contact our Lease Portfolio Coordinator to schedule an appointment for a final inspection. It is imperative clients make sure to bring both set of keys, original rims (if upgraded), cargo cover (x5) and owner’s manuals at the time of your appointment. All factory scheduled maintenance must be current to avoid penalties and any collision damage or other repairs need to be performed prior to turn in.
Gone over your miles? No worries! Contact us to discuss your options